Thursday, May 14, 2009

forever and ever!








Kurtis and I have been married for 7 great and crazy years! It has been 7 years since we have been back to the Bountiful temple where we were sealed for time and all eternity. We had the great opportunity to go back a few weeks ago to attend a sealing. It was so fun to be back and to remember where it all began! I was the photographer for the wedding that we attended and of course could not resist snapping a few pictures of this magnificent temple before we went in. I think that they turned out beautifully. You just can't go wrong with taking pictures of the temple!

I just wanted to let Kurtis know what a wonderful husband and father he is. I was talking to him today and told him that it is hard to believe how far we have come. I am so proud of him. He works so hard, puts in so many hours at work, yet still finds the time to play baseball with Caleb, take Hannah to the park and listen to me chatter on and on when he gets home!
Thanks for loving me and saying that you would marry again! I am so thankful for you!
I love you!!

2 comments:

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

ooooh, good work! those are beautiful, and you are right! it doesn't matter what angle you get, temple pictures are always magical!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

GORGEOUS pics, you two look the exact same!! Thats a good thing!!! :) Happy 7 years, it's the luckiest!