Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A little extra love

A few weeks ago Hannah got a concussion.  It was not a pleasant experience.  She had a headache for 2 weeks.  She drained 1 and 1/2 bottles of pain killer and most nights she woke up crying.  My poor girl.  So for most of the first week we stayed home and did actives that did not require a lot movement/loud noises/ect. We went to the library and got this awesome book to learn how to make pictures out of you thumb and finger prints.  I have to admit that I loved doing it too!  I remember doing this when I was a kid and it looked like the book was about that old!


And what would a sick week be like without a little baking?!  I got this awesome idea from a blog...don't remember where but it was so fun and so easy!  
Rainbow Muffins 
Make batter as instruced on the box
Separate a white cake mix into 6 cups 
add a different food coloring to each cup
Put a drop a spoon full of batter in muffin tin, layering each color.
Cook and EAT!  Yummy!!!

No comments: