Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring time!

I LOVE spring!  We spend everyday outside playing in the sun!  Every night my kids are filthy and sweaty and tired...
This is what we have done this week.  I bought a new lens (50mm 1.8) and was playing around with the aperture, it was SO fun! Love it already!

Summer toes!  My new fav picture! 



 Porter saw an airplane. 
 Did not focus right AT ALL, but loved my kids faces!  So I edited it anyway! 

 Caleb and Hannah are laughing at Caleb's shirt being off.  I told Caleb that he needed to turn his shirt around because he was wearing an angry birds shirt... not very cute for a picture, so he just took it off. Porter then wanted to take off his, which led to this...


 There was such yummy light and I was yelling at my kids to "get over here"!  Notice Caleb's shirt...I know. I am one of those moms who let their kids pick out there own clothes at the store!
We painted our swing set and Caleb jumped at the chance to put it back together!  What a manly man, he loved that drill! Love him. 

No comments: