Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trip to Idaho

We spent 4 days unpacking at our new home in Murray then went srtaight to Idaho to visit the family. We had so much fun! We stop first in Twin Falls to visit my family. It was so nice to see them after 6 long months going with out! Jayden and Caleb had tons of fun playing Smash Brothers, Legos, jumping on the tramp, and doing boy stuff. Caleb still asks if we can go back to Jayden's house!(not the greatest picture of me, but was the only picture we had on our camera from our visit!)
Next we drove to Island Park to play at the Cabin. The weather was not the greatest...it snowed...but it was still fun. We walked along the river with Grandpa and his new dog Jessy.
Hannah and I trying to keep up with the boys!


Hannah fishing off the dock. She did not catch anything....but she did only try it for a few minuets. The patience of a two year old!
Caleb cought 2 fish!
(With a little help from Great Grandpa Reed and dad.) He loved every minuet of it! He even was excited to come home and eat them!!
From all the stories that I heard when they got back I think that Caleb is already getting really good at telling "fish stories"!



We found this beautiful hidden place right by this cute little stream. We had fun exploring! Next time we go up we are taking a picnic.


Dad and Caleb walking across the stream.

3 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Hey this is Rachel Schulmire. I saw your blog on the deans! I am so jealous that you are back in Utah, I wish I was! I can't believe how old your kids are, and I love your bow website! Not that I have girls, but they sure are cute!

DLonna said...

Jolene,

YOur family is so cute! I can't believe how big Caleb is. He still has his cute face just grown up. Your daughter is beautiful. She was just tiny when we moved.

How long are you in Idaho? What is your husband going to be when he grows up?

Check out our family at: http://wayneanddlonnanelsonfamily.blogspot.com

And yes, 4 boys! Crazy huh!

D'Lonna

Melanie said...

Hey Jolene. Cute blog. I've been trying to keep up on mine...unsuccesfully! Anyways, can't wait till we are all at the cabin!