Monday, January 5, 2009

Kurtis is turning the BIG 29 today!! I thought that it would be fun to look at all the pictures that we have of Kurtis, turns out....we don't have many, but I did find some good ones!!


Kurtis has always loved basketball


Kurtis went on his mission to Sydney, Australia- Vietnamese speaking.
He LOVES to fish!! He took a trip to Alaska to do some deep sea fishing and had a blast! (I could not find any of those pictures.... so I thought that this would do!!) Kurtis and Derek (brother)

He has had a love for snowmobiling since he was little. He still gets goosebumps when he sees, rides, or talks about snowmobiling!!

Kurtis went to Vietnam last March with a team of surgeons and other doctors to fix clef pallets and many other problems. He was a great interpreter and doctor!

We were married on May 9th 2002 in the Bountiful, UT Temple. (Which I am sure that it was the HAPPIEST day of his life!!)

Kurtis is a great dad!
He has so much fun playing sports, wrestling, and playing Legos with Caleb.

Hannah is a daddy's girl and Kurtis loves every snuggle, hug and kiss that Hannah gives him!

3 comments:

Brad and Janae said...

What an exciting life!!! Happy birthday brother! Wow, 29?

Melanie said...

Happy birthday Kurtis. I sure got lucky when you became my brother.

Bryon said...

Makes me cry.....why must you all grow up?