Thursday, September 3, 2009

sometimes...

i just feel numb.
I have been slacking on so many responsibilities! It is all catching up to me now. My list is so long. Then I ask myself, "then why are you on the computer!"

It could be that I am 30 weeks pregnant....

It could be that my feet and legs are as big as watermelons....

It could be that Caleb and Hannah are starting at new schools in 5 days....

It could be that I have no energy, no motivation, no nothing...

Or is could just be life...

But what ever it is I think that need a pick me up! I think that I am in need for a girls night out. Yes, I think that that will solve all my problems...at least for one night. Now, who is with me?!

I also need advice on how all you wonderful women out there stay on top of your everyday things, how do you stay motivated? Come let me pick your brain!!

6 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!! Count me in!!!! Oh, and as for pointers - none here... just a LOT of commisseration from the bottom of the 'heap of life', cause I'm right there with you, girl!

Love ya!!

Oh, and you are a WONDERFUL mother!!! It's all from the pregnancy... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Hanne said...

Honestly, I don't think anyone is EVER on top of all things! Some people just make it look like they are :)
And if pregnancy is a reason, I think after pregnancy is an even better reason with kids to keep track of etc:)
Then add another pregnancy and kids! Yikes! Impossible to keep up with everything! Take it easy and relax:) Soon enough you are going to be running around and taking care of a brand new babe.

Derek and Christi said...

That's what hapens when you're pregnant. Don't worry, your desire to fix you hair, make dinner, fix your childrens hair, move, get out of bed, for example will return. Until then, don't worry about it!

angela said...

Hi Jolene! I feel your pain. What the heck is my excuse??? Some days (weeks, months) are just like that. Give yourself a break!
I would LOVE to tag along on a girls night!!! We will have a fun one next month, but let's plan something soon.

Par 5 said...

Jolene, I think I've met you maybe once or twice, but I am absolutely AMAZED at all you do! Just from reading your blog and seeing pictures, It is clear you are way on top of things, and you're pregnant with #3, and you still seem to be a step ahead! If you feel really bad, just know that I have clean laundry (that needs to be folded) sitting in baskets going on 4 days now! See how good you are? :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

How? I blog about stupid things. :) Come to my 09.09.09 party. haha. Just kidding. It's dumb. :) And yes, I need a GNO soooooooooooooo bad you have no idea. Any day, any time, let me know. I'll bring chocolate.