Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CHeEp ChEeP!


So, here is the pictures that I finally decided on. (remember that post ages ago? When I could not decide on color or b&w?)
They are a perfect addition to our room! The size of the pictures are 16x20, could have gone bigger, but still like the way they turned out.

So instead of buying a costly frame, I decided to try this way. (thanks mom for the great idea!) Can you tell that they are glued to a foam board??!! Yes, they are and I did it for $6 a piece!! Now you can NOT beat that price!!!!

Here is how to do it!!


Step 1: Print out your picture. If you want it fast and cheep go to Sam's. I printed these beauties for $5 something. For a higher quality for a little more $$$ go to MPix.

Step 2: Place your picture on your foam board. Mark the corners so that you know where to cut.

Step 3: Use your ruler make a straight cut with your exacto knife.

Step 4: Spray your glue on to the foam piece that you just cut and place your picture on top, starting at one end and rolling in on as straight as possible.

And you are done!!! Give your self a pat on the back!!!
It really WAS that easy!

4 comments:

Par 5 said...

How did you hang the pictures?

Melanie said...

That turned out so so cute! Love those pictures of the kids. I love the foam board trick too. I've tried it before but it didn't turn out as god as yours, I'll have to do it again using your instructions.

Brewer Bunch said...

OH MY-LANTA!!! those are SO cute!! Yes, you are going to have to do a session of teaching craft-challenged me, and YES you need to sell those at the craft fair!

Derek and Christi said...

Ha ha! The 'don't forget the cute picture' part was funny. Thanks for sharing. I so want to do that! Did you put it in your bedroom or in your basement?