Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sun kissed baby boy

It is so fun when I get to take pictures of my good friends babies and kids! One of my good friends is moving this summer and I am going to miss her terribly. Thankfully she did not leave before having this sweet little baby boy. He was only 4 days old when I snapped these pics. Mommy and I had so much fun! He was born on Easter so we both had a picture in mind... baby in Easter basket....well, we got a LOT of laughs but no picture! We had a blast! Thanks for letting me rearrange your house and take over! Love ya!!!







Love this sun light coming from the window. Sun kissed baby, yum!


Hot Mama and babe takin' a peek...

2 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

awesome job! Love these and yes Marissa, did she really just have a baby??!!

mnjacksons said...

love them all! You are so awesome! THANKS !