Friday, April 8, 2011

For my birthday boy

I know that I have been slow to get these posted.  I have finally gotten around to looking at them!  Caleb had such a fun birthday.  He partied all day long! 


 It is tridtion in out house for the birthday kiddo to wake up to a birthday poster on their door and balloons.  I had fun drawing Caleb's...can you tell?  He loved it!  He asked for pancakes for breakfast.  There were so yummy.  I love birthdays!

I brought cupcakes for Caleb's class and then surprised him and took him to lunch and his favorite restaurant, Jimmy Johns. (gotta love the food in his mouth!)  He has been known to eat 2 whole sandwiches!! The boy can pound those things! 

That night we had a party at Chuck E Cheese.  It was really fun for the kids.....as for Kurtis and I.....we may not ever do it again. :)  (At least until I get talked into it for the next birthday!)

I make Caleb "better than......uh birthday cake" birthday cake.  It was so good!  Don't judge me by my cake decorating skills please!!  Caleb loved it, and that is all that matters, right?! 

Caleb had a really good birthday.  He got so many phone calls, cards and gifts from family members and friends.  We are blessed to have so many people love our family!  Thanks to all of you who sent cards in the mail. He felt really special. 


I asked Caleb to hold up his favorite gift.  Of course it was the nerf gun.  Ever since he got that thing we have been playing a game called "deer".  It is where the kids run all over the house(like deer) and I try to shoot them! They get points if I miss and I get points if I hit them!  It is so much fun!!! 

I am a proud mama.  He is such a good boy!  I love you Caleb!!!

No comments: