Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well spent

I took a week off from shooting just to be with my kids.  It has been nice break.  I have been having a lot of fun taking pictures of them.  I realized that my poor kids don't really have many pictures of them just being kids. 
Here they are just being normal....no bribes or anything! 






I throw A LOT of Hannah's art work away. She comes home with her backpack bursting full of papers, Styrofoam, yarn, beads, ect.  I try to save some of it, but most gets tossed.  Sad but true.  If she ever knew she would not be happy.
  While walking though Hobby Lobby the other day I spotted these canvases on sale.  The idea popped into my head.  That very day she painted this masterpiece.  It is so her.  I {heart} it.  It is now hanging over her dresser in her room. 

Because I know that you have been dying to know what I eat for breakfast!  I love this cereal from Trader Joe's.  It makes the perfect "fill-you-up" meal. 
ps that is Greek yogurt. yum.

And while we are on the subject of things I love.  I just finished reading this book.
The Forgotten Garden
by: Kate Morton

It is like 500 pages but SO good!  You need to read it.


No comments: