Saturday, November 22, 2008

Craft Fair!!





So here are some pictures from the craft fair! I had a ton of fun looking and all the great stuff that was there and hangin' out with my sister-in-law! We also had lots of visitors come see us, thanks guys for the help!! My father-in-law made the frames that are hanging in the center. They are beautiful! He has a few left over, so if any of you are looking for a great Christmas gift for a friend or family member, these would be perfect! The shirts and blanket are made by my VERY talented sister-in-law! She has a few left over, so if you have any interest in these let me know!
And finally, the bows, tutus, hats, booties, and wipe cases are made by.......ME! Yes, yes, I will wait for the applause.......none.....okay....well I do have some, no I mean A TON left over so I will be posting some stuff for sale later.
Over all the craft fair was a big success and I could not have done it without my wonderful friends and family!

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Wow, Jolene! Your booth looks so good! How cool that you had such a variety of things and I'm so glad it went well! Congrats!!

Derek and Christi said...

Thanks Jolene, I do only have 'a few things' left over. Haha