Sunday, April 26, 2009

a shout out to all my MN friends!!!

What is:
1 airplane



+

1 house

+
Lots of borrowed cash

=

Please don't barf on the plane, big fat treasure hunt, and show me the money!!

The time has come.....yes.....we are flying out to buy a house this coming weekend!!!!! YEAH!!! We are so excited to see all of you and hope that we can get together for some dinner or lunch....or just get together! I would like to sent up a girls night out maybe Saturday night for dinner? I will call and pick on someone to help me set it all up. I don't know everyone's email address and DON'T want to miss anyone!!!! I just love and miss all you ladies and would love to see all of you!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo to all of you MN gals!!
-Jolene

PS I will be there from the 1st-5th of May

4 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!! I'm all for girls night/lunch/anything together!! Marrissa and I have been counting the days until our 'activities coordinator' (aka YOU) got back to get us back on track with our girls nights!!
Give me a call and we can set something up. Have you narrowed it down to any specific houses? (You know you are ONLY allowed to look in the NE, RIGHT???!!!) I will personally haunt you for the next 3 years if you dare step out of the bounds... ;).
Have a great week, and we'll see you this WEEKEND!!! Wahoo!!!

The Davies Family said...

That is so exciting, but I don't want you to move away :( (sigh) Anyway, I am so happy for ya! Have a good time :)

angela said...

Hi Jolene! I was wondering when you were coming out! I just happen to be available to crash your girls party while you are in town (hint, hint). I hope you find a house just like the one in the photo (pool, tropical plants, etc.) The house next door to me finally sold, so you don't have to be faced with the akward situation of politely explaining how right next door to the McKellars is just too close.
Seriously, there are lots of people trying to sell right now, so I think you will have some really good luck! I can't wait to see what you decide to buy.
Hope to see you soon!
Angela

mnjacksons said...

See ya soon-Can't wait