Tuesday, April 21, 2009

These were SO fun to take!!!


Sierra and David


So, I was so sad that Sierra was not going to have a bouquet for her pictures so I found these awesome roses at Costco and just had to make her a bouquet! I think that it turned out very pretty!!

I really think that this picture shows a lot of elegance.




I lOVE this picture, it belongs in GQ magazine!!!



I have been told that I love taking pictures of feet......I never knew that I had an abstention with feet.....I guess I do.... :)

ps thanks for all the votes on the post below! I will be turning in number 8! That seemed to be the most popular and I loved it too!! Thanks!!!!

3 comments:

ManĂș said...

muito bonita suas fotos...
parabéns

The Davies Family said...

Girl friend, you are goooood! I just love them!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

GORGEOUS Jolene!