Friday, March 26, 2010

Caleb Bee


Caleb has been a little busy bee lately. He had his first Piano recital and he did awesome! He is doing so well. He loves to play, just does not love to practice everyday. Typical kid I guess.

He also had a birthday. He turned 7 years old!!! Aaaaahhh! I can't believe that I have a 7 year old! That makes me old! My mom, little brother Jayden and other brother Jacob came up to celebrate with us. We went to Mall of America and went on ALL the rides ALL DAY! They had a blast. We ate at Bubba Gumps for dinner. They made Caleb stand on a chair and dance to get his ice cream treat. It was so cute! All the pictures that we took while out of town are on our little camera, which I have yet to get them loaded on our computer. I also have yet to get Caleb's 7 year old pictures taken! So many pictures to take so little time! :)

No comments: