Friday, September 23, 2011

Home is just this sweet.

I don't get to go home very often, and almost was too much of a wimp to make this trip.  It is funny how much stronger you get when you take a trip by yourself.  You start thinking,"Man, I am awesome!!" Why did I think that I could not do this?!"  Then the time comes to flying home....that is whole other story, I don't feel like going into the gory details.  My trip home was pretty awesome.  I managed to space out my time well enough that I was able to see everyone that I planed on.  Maybe not long enough, but just enough to satisfy me.  My kids had so much fun and I had a blast catching up with friends and family.  I even managed to take a few pictures!  Ahhhh, my family... love you guys!! Thanks for making the trip so easy and for taking off work and responsibilities!  (Sad I never got any pictures of me and my BFF Merissa, love ya!!)












 My little brother...what a cutie!! Love you Jayden!!


 Cousinly love!!








4 comments:

mnjacksons said...

Such cute pictures! I know bummer we did not get any pictures! Thanks for visiting. love ya, Marissa

Brad and Janae said...

I love the coloring on all of those pictures!! You are so talented.

Derek and Christi said...

These all look so good! There is so many of them! It was so fun to see you. I miss you...

angela said...

so cute!