Tuesday, September 27, 2011

See ya later alligator!

This may be my last post for a while!  We are headed to sunny FL for a month!  Yay!  I am sure that I will post a few pictures here and there, but am planning on taking the month off and play all day at the beach, I know it sounds like a dream!! But before I leave I wanted to post some pictures of Caleb's footballs game.  He only got to play 2 games because we are leaving, but he made every minuet count!! This last game he scored a touchdown!  After the game he said, "That was my last game.....and I ROCKED!!!"  Love this kid! 






Yes, it is that cold here....winter hat cold!! Glad we are leaving!

Here is Caleb's touchdown!

1 comment:

mnjacksons said...

That is so awesome that you caught it on film! Go Caleb! I am so excited for you to go to florida! did not realize it is so soon. Call me if you need more info. Ahhh the Beach! you are going to love it. talk to you soon.