Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time

I have mixed feelings about back to school.  I am excited for my kids to have a new adventure, but sad that they are just getting older....old enough to go to school....all on their own.  I have always had a hard time with change. 
That being said, I am so proud of my kids.  They has such special spirits.  They are my joy.  I don't know what I would do without them.  They make me a better person.  I am so thankful for that.  I love you Caleb and Hannah.  You will do great.  You will do new things.  You will meet new friends. You will be everything I know that you can be.    

Meet my new 3rd grader!


Porter wants to be just like his brother.  What a little cutie!! 




Meet my NEW Kindergartner!









I am glad that it is still "cool" for mom to be at school.
(Can you tell which kid will let me take their picture?) 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

They are SO cute! I love them! Did you make Hannahs skirt???? It's adorable.

Derek and Christi said...

So cute, so cute, so cute. That pic of Porter in with Caleb made me laugh out loud! So funny! You've got them dolled up so cute! Enjoy your free time :)!