Friday, October 24, 2008

"Mommy, can we go to the zoo yet?!"


Hannah spent about 1/2 hour looking at the Zebras! She LOVES zebras. Can you guess what she is going to be for Halloween??

So we have been planning a trip to the Zoo for about 3 months now.......and yes we FINALLY went! I figured that we better go before it got too cold. The Hoggle Zoo was not nearly as big as I remembered it when I was small, but it was still fun. Of course Kurtis had to work and I was not brave enough to ask anyone from my ward to come with us, so.......we went by ourselves. I got lucky in that the Zebras were right next to the bears, which Caleb wanted to see the most. So it worked out perfectly.......PLUS there were these great little picnic tables right in between! (great for Mommy's who have nothing else to do!)


There was nobody at the Zoo when we went so we got to ride the Carousal with no line! Caleb had a blast, Hannah on the other hand was a little nervous.

This cute little Gorilla was eating his lunch. The kids watched him forever!!


This is defiantly a Funniest Home Video moment! We had no idea that it was going to spray water at the kids!
Please Note: Caleb is quite the show off with all these cute girls around!

1 comment:

The Gag-nears said...

I would have totally gone with you. Call me would ya! Looks like you had fun anyway, but would have been a ton funner with me! Let's do something soon!