Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some stuff I am making for the craft fair


Bitty Booties
These are SO cute!! I just love how they turned out! Now I just have to sell them! I have made some for little boys too! Just need to take some pictures of them.



Can I just tell you how badly I want a new camera!!! I took about 30 pictures and this is the only ones that turned out even kind of good. So sorry about the blurry looking picture. I am going to post some more later......I am going to TRY to edit them.....they need all the help they can get!

Anyway, this is a Tutu Dress. It just turned out so beautifully, I wish the picture was better. I really think that these are going to sell well, but we shall see!



1 comment:

Derek and Christi said...

LOVE! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Love, Love, Love, Love the shoes.