Thursday, September 30, 2010

Perfect light

You know when you get that gut feeling that winter is coming...even though you look out your window and the sun is shining?  Well, I have had that feeling for the past week.  I have been trying not to hyperventilate.  It hurts my heart.  I hate, hate, hate the cold.  I have begged Kurtis for years to get me away from these horrid Minnesota winters.  Yet, here we are.  This will be our 5th winter here and it is already 5 to many. 

So since I am on the count down until winter I thought that I better get out and take some pictures for Porter's One year...yes, I said it, he is going to be one!!!  Now that is spooky! :)

I took this picture today and just could not wait to post.  So here is a peek into his shoot!

I am seriously in love with this kid!

1 comment:

Derek and Christi said...

WHAT A CUTIE! Wow. He looks like such a cute little man. Love him.