Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Christmas advent calender

My sisters-in-laws found a great pattern for this advent calender.  It took me forever to get it done, but I did it, the day before December!  I love the way it  turned out, love everything down to the little brown pom-pom!  Here is the pattern if you want to make it for next year.  (We changed the pattern just a bit, but the ornaments are so fun and easy patterns.)


 I cut this "days till Christmas" out of felt and it took forever!!!  Will never do that again!  I do like the way that it turned out.  I made this pocket for all the stories that goes with each ornament.

 The finished product!

3 comments:

Brad and Janae said...

So cute Jolene!! You did a great job!!

Melanie said...

Go Jolene! I love it! Especially the pom poms, that was a good idea.

Derek and Christi said...

JOLENE! What did I tell you? That yours would be the cutest?! Well, I was right. You did fantastic and it looks beautiful, awesome, wonderful, etc. Good work! Are your kids loving it? Mine are, it's so cute to see them get excited about it every morning. Plus its an easy way to tell Evelyn that we can't open presents until the whole calendar is filled up.
Again, good job!