Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My little Spring Chickens

After I got everyone's photos edited from my Easter Mini Shoot I finally got around to doing my kiddos!  The older two kids loved the chicks, but Porter was terrified of them.  Poor little guy. Once I took the chicks away he would try to get down, to say the least he was not having very much fun. To keep him put I just kept stuffing crackers in his mouth.  :)







It was a sad day when we gave away our three little chicks!  There names were Butterscotch, Rosabelle & Penelope.  We got them when they were just a day old.  Such sweet little babies!




After I had cleaned up Porter finally decided that he wanted his picture taken! 
These last 3 pictures where edited with a new action set!  I personally love it! What do you think? 

No comments: