Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to school!


I can't believe that Caleb is old enough to go to Kindergarten! I am so nervous! I know that I will miss him like crazy (maybe I will miss the entertainment that he provides for Hannah!). Anyway, I was wondering if any of your kids will be riding the bus this year? Caleb will be, and I have been so worried about it. Please ease my mind and tell me what you do to help calm your nerves about the whole bus thing! Give me some pros and cons!! Thanks for your help!!

2 comments:

Ralphie said...

Hello there! Isn't blogging great for this? Bringing together long lost friends.
Our kids are so big! Isn't it crazy that they are going in to kindergarden? I've made the decision to put Erin in the freezer. She'll stay small and less sassy that way.

Rachel Seren said...

I am not much help on the bus thing. I am going to be driving Jesse to school this year. We are only a couple minutes away from the school and since it is all day here I am not ready to have him on the bus with all the older kids all by himself. My sister has her son ride the bus and he loves it.