Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pre 4th of July


I just have to say that I made this really cute woven headband for the 4th! Come on over and I can teach you how to make one!! I would love the company!


Hannah is such a ham!


We have a great park down the street from our house that we, I should say my kids, love going to. So while we waited for my Mom, Scott and Jayden to arrive we tried to find some outdoor activities to keep us busy. We rode bikes, played at the park and had a handstand contest! I was quite surprised to see how good Caleb was at doing handstands! Hannah also had fun making up her own tricks.

2 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

Look at you and your acrobatic moves!! It looks like you had a fabulous 4th of July! It is so fun to keep up with you through your blog! We miss you so much and can't wait until you come back to the good 'ole midwest tundra :).

Jen and the gang

The Cooks said...

Your girl looks adorable in her fourth clothes and I love that you are doing a handstand you look like a fabulous mom.