Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Viewers BEWARE: Not Pretty



You may ask....What is this? Could it be one of Kurtis's derm projects? I only wish. My feet, legs, hands, face, ect. are so swollen and huge! They are like play dough. You can push on my ankle and it will make a cute little dent, just like this one Hannah made for the picture. Pretty, eh? I am ready to see my bones in my feet, ankles, legs and hands again. My feet just throb and I can only squish them in to one pair of shoes. I am thankful that I am almost done with this pregnancy. It as not been a fun one. BUT on the other hand, the closer I get to my due date the more frightened I become. All of the memories are flooding back to me......ouch.....yuck.....yawn.....come now ladies, you know!!! This is the prettiest that I can put it. Well, wish me luck!

(Mom, this one is for you)

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ohhhhhhh, poor Jolene!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry, that looks awful!