Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Discovering Photoshop!


I have been playing around a bit with the textures and it has been very fun! I know that this picture is not very exciting but i have fun doing it!

Okay......this was the FUNNEST picture to do!!! I loved every minuet of it....no wait.....maybe hour of it! It did take me a while to figure it all out, but it was defiantly worth my time! Notice my cute little name in the corner! I know, WOW!! Too much fun!




I have been having so much fun leaning everything I can about photoshop! Please don't get me wrong......I do NOT even know the first thing about it, but I am very excited to learn more. I took these pictures of Hannah because I am going to be selling these VERY cute hats at the craft fair that I am doing in November! Thought it would be fun to have some pictures of her there with them on! Anything to boost sales!

No comments: