Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged

Well, this is a first for me! I was tagged by Jen.
The Five

10 years ago I:
1. Was a Junior at Twin Falls High School and honestly, loving EVERY second of it!!
2. Turned the BIG 16!! Went on my first date with a boy named Brady. I think that we played night games with some other couples and then when to Dairy Queen. Oh, how nice it was to have no responsibilities(besides boys)!!
3. My parents were in the middle of a divorce. My mom sold our beloved house and we moved into a duplex. I had some awesome friends help me though it all. Thank you!
4. Worked my first job at Team America as a "file girl." Lets just say I leaned my ABC's forwards and backwards!
5. Traveled to Mexico with a charity group called Charity Anywhere. We rebuilt a house that was burned down and did a few other small projects. It was very fun and humbling. Just what a 16 year old needs!

5 things on today's "to-do" list:
1. Where do I begin?! I am preparing for a Craft fair in November, so have about a million bows to make!
2. Return some movies and books to the Library.
3. Make sure Caleb reads 20 mins today.
4. Go to Walmart ......for the 3 time this week! (Don't you hate when you forget ONE thing!)
5. CLEAN MY HOUSE! Never any fun!

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Cherry tomatoes
2. Crunchy grapes
3. Chocolate anything!
4. Popcorn
5. Chips and Salsa (Yum, I'm hungry!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Open a Boutique Store
2. Make sure my kids, parents, and in-laws are set for life. I know that my mom would love a house keeper!
3. Do some charity work in a foreign country.
4. Pay off all our debt
5. Invest for our future

5 Places I have lived
1. Twin Falls, ID
2. Logan, UT
3. Rochester, MN
4. Salt Lake, UT
5. Boise, ID
WOW I guess that I have lived in some pretty boring places!

5 Jobs I have had
1. File Girl at my Dad's office.
2. Snow cone maker, oh yeah!
3. Mail coder.....or something like that....you know the little code on the bottom of your mail, that was my job. I leaned to type VERY fast!
4. Sam's Club cashier ( I was big and pregnant with Caleb, all I can say is "My back!")
5. Mom

I tag...
Melanie
Janae
Rebecca
Melissa
Christi



Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

Steph said...

When did you live in Boise, ID?!!! I'm from there?!!!